文艺青年必须学会的十句英语
作者:沪江英语网 来源:沪江英语网 发布时间:2011-10-28 14:00

文艺青年必须学会的十句英语

1. Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

有看不见的手,如懒懒的轻风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐。

2. What language is thine, sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, sky? The language of eternal silence.

海水啊,你说的是什么?是永恒的疑问。天空啊,你回答的是什么?是永远的沉默。

3. Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

静静地听,我的心,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示。

4. The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night——it is great. Delusionsof knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

5. Do not seat your love upon a precipicebecause it is high.

不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情悬在上面。

6. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

我今晨坐在窗前,世界如同一个路人,停下,对我点点头,又走了。

7. There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

这思想,是树叶的簌簌之声,在我的心里欢悦地微语着。

8. What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不见自己,你看见的只是自己的影子。

9. My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.

神啊,我的那些愿望真是愚傻,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫。让我只是静静得听吧。

10. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。

【中国科教评价网www.nseac.com
分享到:
[发布者:yezi]
  相关阅读:  ·英语美文:人生的“蝴蝶效应”  ·情景会话:机会来临的时候抓住它  ·文艺青年必须学会的十句英语  ·指导:2012年考研英语之英译汉部分复习方法  ·考研英语辅导:攻克阅读的三个“核心方法”
发表评论 评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户:密码: 验证码:点击我更换图片